· Work within a small and multidisciplinary group (molecular and image data analysis team)
· Communicate with colleagues and partners for building and achieving successful collaborative projects
· Develop image analysis strategies and algorithms for HalioDx Digital Pathology Solutions
• Scientific education, master of science with a major in computer science, an academic research degree is a plus
• 2 years minimum of experience in the industry
• A good knowledge and a practical experience of software engineering
• Expert in Machine Learning and Image Processing
• Good knowledge of C/C++ is required as well as reasonable experience of Open Source toolkits for image processing and machine learning and their environment (OpenCV, OpenSlide, Python, JAVA…).
• Any experience in the digital pathology area
• Fluency in written and oral English
• Familiar with biostatistics, medical and life science environments and regulated environments
The HalioDx ambition is to become a leading player in cancer care by providing unique information on the immune status of tumors.
For more information, see website www.haliodx.com
HalioDx société de diagnostic indépendante spécialisée en immuno-oncologie